Chair Massage in Your Office
Since 1993 Steve Citty and his associates have provided acupressure chair massage in numerous businesses in Knoxville. We can provide weekly, bi-weekly, or monthly scheduled service or if you would like to schedule a one time visit, we are more than happy to accommodate that as well.
Our practitioners are all massage therapists licensed by the State of Tennessee and trained in the specific delivery of the acupressure chair massage technique which we have provided in Knoxville for over 16 years. We will bring all of the equipment that we need including a specialized massage chair, face cradle covers and cleaning supplies to clean and sanitize the chair between each client.
All we require from you is a small open space (approximately 10' x 10') in which to work. We have found that a "semi-private" space works best; a break room, conference room or vacant office space. If you have any concerns, we will stop by prior to our first visit and locate a suitable working space in your office. Often we can work in areas smaller than the 10' x 10' suggested.
There are several ways to schedule our services in your office.
- On the internet
- Call 865-300-4424 and arrange an appointment. If there is no answer, please leave a message. The phone is not answered when we are with clients.
- Email: Schedule@AtWorkMassage.com
When calculating how many hours you wish to have AtWorkMassage available in your office, consider:
- How many employees you have who will be participating in the service.
- What is your budget for the service?
- ... or will the employees be paying AtWorkMassage directly?
- How much time do you wish to invest in each employee to reduce their stress?
Long Break - 2 appointments per hour - (30 minute appointments)
- Upper and lower back
- Concentrated work on Arms and hands
- Therapeutic focus on problem areas/areas of concern
Day Break - 3 appointments per hour - (20 minute
- Upper back
- Lower back & hips
- Concentrated work on Arms and Hands
Stress Break - 4 appointments per hour - (15 minute
- Upper and lower back
- Arms and hands
Short Break - Approximately 5 appointments per hour -
(10-12 minute time slots)
On the Spot - Health fairs or other events 6 - 10 appointments per hour